Please e-mail me or add a comment below.
Since I have started thinking of setting up my business, over two years ago, I have been seeking out local businesses and switching to their services with the words “support local” ringing in my ears.
I have used and would highly recommend every one of the following:
- Beauty Treatments – Rae-Marie Bowdidge, Raediance
- B&B accommodation – Georgina Kirby, Village Apartments
- B&B accommodation – Jackie Sansum, The Old Post Office
- Book Keeping and Credit Control – Many Larcombe
- Gifts and Bath Products – Amanda Burchell, Aquileia
- Home maintenance – Brian Bell
- Independent Financial Advice – Sarah Watch, EFP
- Marketing Mentoring – Carolyn and Donald Page, Colporteur
- Preschool – South Marston Preschool
- Preschool and Childcare – White Cottage
- School – South Marston Primary School
- Swimming pool and Coffee Shop – South Marston Hotel
- Taxi – Martin
Of course this list wouldn’t be complete without our babysitters Sam, Dan, Ellie and Martha
or all the services I use in Highworth and our surrounding villages of which my favourite are: Andrews the Butchers, Greengrocers Chris and Heather, Read Landscaping, Westrop Surgery, Highworth Dental Practice, Roves Farm, KendellBell …
WOW, by my calculation I am using the services of a talented individual in almost every road in our village: Rawlings Close, Greenfields, Thornhill Road, Highworth Road, Byron Court, Church Farm Lane, Ash Gardens, Church Ground, Chapel Lane and Quarrybrook Close.
What a talented bunch we are 😀
If you would like a Business Directory of South Marston or know of other businesses I haven’t listed above please e-mail me or add a comment below.