Swindon Borough Council are holding an exhibition that sets out their vision for the Borough for the next 20 years. The draft of the “Core Strategy” covers subjects important to all of us, such as :-
- The expansion of South Marston
- 2000 new homes next to Nightingale Wood
- Traffic plans and relief roads
- A major shopping and office centre South of the A420
- New Schools
- Flooding issues
- Potential sites for wind turbines.
We should comment as individuals and as a village.
Come along to the Village Hall between 5pm and 9pm on Tuesday April 12th and talk to Swindon Planners and members of the South Marston Working Party
- South Marston Transport Report and Study (southmarston.org.uk)