Date: 26th March 2013
Time: 10:30 – 15:15
Venue: Goss Croft Hall, Seagry, nr Chippenham, SN15 5HD
Do you have a community enterprise idea but don’t know how to get started?
Do you want to hear about the experiences of those who have succeeded?
Then this event is for you!
Increasingly community groups and social entrepreneurs are looking to enterprising approaches to ensure financial sustainability when providing a new service of community benefit or in the management of an existing community asset.
This event will highlight some of the CASE community enterprise projects as well as some developing projects and approaches of some social entrepreneurs who are being supported through Social Enterprise Wiltshire.
The programme (subject to confirmation) includes:
- First showing of a 3-minute film about the Goss Croft Hall project
- Case studies of two very different community shop projects
- Social entrepreneurs talk about their enterprising ideas
- A ‘panel of experts’ answer your questions
- Displays about community and social enterprise support available locally
- Case study information for community/social enterprise projects from across the south west including community shops and cafes, community buildings and many more
- A free lunch and opportunity to network!
This event should be of interest to anyone who would like to find out more about how community run services, community and social enterprises are initiated, developed and financially sustained in our rural communities, particularly those involved with village halls and community buildings, community shop projects, Parish and Town Councils, and many other projects and services.
Numbers will be limited so booking is essential for this FREE event. Please return completed booking forms by 18 March.