Detailed below are some of the acvities in which the Parish Council parcipated during the month. For more details, please visit www.southmarston.org.uk and click on
the ‘Parish Council’ area or contact the Parish Clerk on 07804 225571 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solar farm at Sevor Farm, Nightingale Lane
- Ideas for commemorating the WW1 Centenary in South Marston
- Nominations for the Pride of Swindon Awards
- Response to the Consultation on the Local Flood Risk Strategy
- 20mph Speed Zone for South Marston village
- Update on the latest development issues
Next Meeting – 18th February 2014
Members of the public are welcome to attend Parish Council meengs which are held at 7.30pm in the Village Hall. There is an “Open 10 Minutes” section at the start of the meeting where you are invited to ask questions or discuss an agenda item. It would be helpful if you could inform the Chairman at the start of the meeting of any items that you wish to raise or discuss. All agendas are published on the village website and on the village notice boards, prior to the meetings.
Parish Councillor Vacancies
South Marston Parish Council currently has two vacancies.
If you would like to know more about becoming a Parish Councillor
and would be interested in joining the team, please contact the
Parish Clerk via email: email@example.com
or call 07804 225571 for more information