The New Eastern Villages is a planned development of around 8,000 homes to the east of the A419. Two public consultation & information events are being held for residents and local businesses regarding the transport infrastructure required to support delivery of the New Eastern Villages. This infrastructure includes:
- Greenbridge Roundabout improvements
- White Hart junction improvements
- A420 Police Station and Gablecross junction improvements
- Great Stall Bridge – a bridge across the A419 connecting the new development with Covingham, and
- A Southern Connector Road linking the new development with Commonhead Roundabout.
The drop in events will provide more details on the proposals, and members of the Swindon Borough Council project team will be on hand to answer questions. The two events are:-
- Friday 18th March at Coleview Community Centre, Towcester Road; 12:00 – 17:00
- Monday 21th March at Hooper’s Field Sports Complex, Rotten Row; Wanborough; 15:00 – 20:00
This is the opportunity for you to find out more about what is happening in the area. If you are unable to attend, or would like further information, please contact NEV@swindon.gov.uk.