South Marston Gardening Club
Open Gardens Day
Sunday 30 July 2017 – 2pm – 5pm
Come Rain or Shine!
- Stonecroft, Thornhill Road
- Dryden House, Thornhill Road
- Church Farm House*, (Lane to the right of the Church)
- 1 Southview Cottages, Manor Farm Lane
- Leaze Cottage, Manor Farm Lane
*Refreshments available at Church Farm House, Toilets available on the playing field and Parking next to the School and Manor Farm Lane.
Ticket price £5 per family or £2 individual for entry into all Gardens – Tickets with map available now from Mike New 827807, Jenny McEwen 825312 or Angela Newton 832034 or on the day at any of the listed gardens.
We want you to enjoy the gardens and hope you have a lovely day.
Please can we ask that you respect the gardens and be mindful of your footing.