The September 2009 edition of Tower and Tap is now available here: tt_september_09
Some good news – Swindon Borough Council have finally agreed that we should have an integrated plan for the development of the village.
Parish Council Chairman Colin McEwen said
“this is a sensible decision that enables us to include the existing village and two planned housing schemes in an integrated plan. We can’t do much about the quantity of houses, but we can influence the quality of the design”
The meeting point is a monthly coffee morning with table top sales held at the Village Hall.
Homemade cakes, tuck shop, gifts, card, Fairtrade items – there’s always a variety of different things to see and buy each month – and you never know who you might meet.
If you wish to book a table for selling then contact Vicky Fleming (details below):
- £5 if you live in the village.
- £10 if you live outside the village.
Contact: Vicky Fleming
Tel: 01793 827021
Welcome to the new and improved South Marston Village Website. This website supports community groups and businesses in South Marston.
Try the following:
– Browse the Menu to the right for group specific posts.
– Visit the calendar to see upcoming events.
– Register to receive email updates of new website posts.
– Add your own comments to articles/pages
– *NEW* View the website on your Mobile Phone.
We hope you find it useful – and would welcome your comments and feedback on anything related to this site, its contents or South Marston. If you would like to contribute to the website, then contact the webmaster.