Fix My Street

Reporting Road Problems

Reporting Road Problems 800 600 Admin

Issues can be reported to Swindon Borough Council via their mobile phone app called FixMyStreet or on their website.

To report issues, scroll the map to pinpoint the location of the problem; potholes, broken road signs or poor road markings.

Currently the map shows a number of potholes that have been reported in South Marston. The website also registers whether problems have been fixed or not.

So far, several problems on the A420 have been dealt with this year, but potholes on our village roads are registered as ‘yet to be fixed’.

Back to top