Roadside hedges

Roadside Hedges

Roadside Hedges 800 600 Admin

Landowners are responsible for cutting them back.

Enforcement action can be taken by the Highways Authority, in our case Swindon Borough Council. Please report any overgrown hedges via their online form.

The more reports, the more likely it is that action will be taken. The Parish Council is not a Highways Authority and has no ‘power’ in relation to roads.

Back to top